Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Since its Valentines Day and such...

To me, today is just Tuesday. I did buy Tyler this that and the other but I didn't want anything is return. I don't want anything because the best gift is the one he gives me everyday. Valentines day should be a reminder to guys of how to treat a lady not just on ONE day but every day. Tyler means the world to me and people think that because were best friends means we are perfect and never fight and such.....LOLOLOLOLOL WRONG. We are just like any other couple in the world. I get annoyed with him just as he gets with me but the smile he has....I could never stay mad at him. Teenage love, high school sweet heart, whatever it may be all I know is that my life is straight and he makes it to where I don't have to worry about how I look and when I get mad he always gives me the best hugs and makes me feel better. I have loved this kid for a LONG time now at first, I pushed him away just to stay friends but now I'm SO glad were together I love you Tyler Jovan Castellanos :)

No comments:

Post a Comment