Thursday, February 23, 2012

Why I find my relationship much better than most...

So a lot of people say I'm "obsessed" with my boyfriend, I apparently think our relationship is 'perfect' which is bull crap. I WILL, however, say it's much better than most. Our relationship isn't based on sex. Most people in high school say 'I love you' after they have sex. Sadly, most of the time it isn't true. Just because you have sex with someone doesn't mean you love anyone anymore. Sex is, to my mind, disgusting when I think of it in high school. It used to be a way you said I love you. ANYWAY. Tyler doesn't look at me for my looks and how much 'I give him'. People have told others that we've done so much than we really have. All we ever really do is play video games or we're out watching a movie having a good time. I'm with him because I know I can trust him and just his presence makes me warmer. I'm not going to say I'm sure it'll last forever. I will hope for it but only God knows what will come out of it. We get into arguements a lot...it happens. I'm comfortable around him. So I'm not 'obsessed' with my boyfriend. I just love the fact that our relationship is how it is. We've been together 4 months tomorrow and it HASN'T been perfect like every other couple says theirs is but it's been quite a trip. I love him a lot and I hope we're ALWAYS friends through whatever <3  

1 comment:

  1. I would say that the relationship you and Tyler have will probably last longer than the others you spoke of. I'm proud of you Shelby. And, Tyler is a pretty awesome guy.

    ReplyDelete