Sunday, September 30, 2012

Why I love October!

Hello you guys! It's been a long time! Well, it's getting one of my FAVORITE times of the year, FALL!!!! I love October! It starts cooling down (Thank you Jesus!) the leaves start changing really pretty colors, and IT SMELL LIKE PUMPKIN EVERYWHERE! (That's my favorite.) I have lately had an unhealthy addiction to Pinterest. Tomorrow I am going to be putting up some decorations with family and Tyler (my boyfriend), listening to Halloween music, and then we will be watching The Nightmare Before Christmas, so I'm pretty excited! I might even make some awesome snack! We'll just have to see! I will probably post some pictures and stuff of how good we did! I am so ready to get some pumpkins too! I am also going to haunted houses with friends! So, YAY! Anyway there will be a lot of pictures and such, Halloween is also my favorite because it begins the holidays! Yay!!!! Hope everyone has a good day!

No comments:

Post a Comment